Why haven’t I received my activation email?
- There was a typo or error in the email address when you registered on OnlyGamers.
- For some reason, you might not have successfully registered an account on OnlyGamers.
- The automated activation email message was caught by your spam filter.
- Your email provider might have blocked the automated email message.
Can I change my password on OnlyGamers.net
To change your password on OnlyGamers.net if you’re already logged in:
- Go to Settings Email & Password
- Enter your current password and new password.
- Click Save Changes.
To reset your password if you’re not logged in to OnlyGamers:
- Go to Password Reset
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Go to Notifications – Settings.
- Click to adjust how you get notifications and what you get notified about
What happens if I delete my OnlyGamers account?
- You won’t be able to reactivate your account.
- Your profile, photos, posts, videos, and everything else you’ve added will be permanently deleted. You won’t be able to retrieve anything you’ve added.
- Some information, like messages you sent to friends, may still be visible to them after you delete your account. Copies of messages you have sent are stored in your friends’ inboxes.
You can request an export of your personal data, containing the following items if applicable:
- Personal information
- Profile Widgets Data
- Extended Profile information
- Activity Data
- Friend Requests (Sent)
- Friend Requests (Received)
- Group Memberships
- Pending Group Membership Requests
- Pending Group Invitations (Received)
- Pending Group Invitations (Sent)
- Private Messages
- Notifications Data
- Personal settings
If you want to make a request, please click here and follow intructions.
How do I permanently delete my account?
- Go to Delete Account
- Confirm the consequences (Deleting your account will delete all of the content you have created. It will be completely irrecoverable.)